Eyezen is a range of eye protection lenses designed for those who live a connected life. Whether you work in a digital environment, are a regular video game marathon enthusiast, or hooked on social media, Eyezen lenses may aid in reducing eyestrain throughout the day.
About Varilux X series
Today, everything has changed. We live in a 24/7 connected world, where multitasking is part of our normal life. With our behaviours evolving, our visual needs are also different to what they used to be. Our posture and the way we look at things have changed.
Everything that matters happens within arms’s reach and that’s why your near vision and what you can see between 40-70cm is so important.
Acknowledging today’s new visual needs, the Varilux team of experts have developed the new generation of Varilux lenses, Varilux X design™.
Varilux®X series™ is the best universal Varilux® progressive lens allowing you to seamlessly capture every detail within arm’s reach with high precision, as well as beyond.
You will enjoy outstanding sharpness, continuous vision and fluidity from near to far.
Varilux®X design™ lenses dramatically reduce head movement so you don’t have to find the sweet spot.
To enter: purchase any pair of Eyezen or Varilux X series lenses in practice before 30th April 2018.
- The promoter is Bath Opticians, 57 Moorland Road, Bath, BA2 3PJ
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK only aged 18 years or over who have purchased any pair of Varilux X series or Eyezen lenses. Excludes employees of Bath Opticians.
- The prize draw is open between 9am on 12th February 2018 until 5pm on Monday 30th April 2018.
- The prize is 1 x Apple iPad (32 GB + Wi-Fi)
- Entries will be automatically submitted in practice and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The prize draw will take place on Saturday 5th May 2018 and the winner will be selected by a judge. The winner will be notified shortly after by email or telephone.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Bath Opticians. Accordingly the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Bath Opticians as a result thereof.
- The prize will be available to collect from the practice.
- If the winner is unable to collect the prize from the practice, the prize will be sent to the winner’s nominated UK postal address.
- If the prize is sent to the winner’s nominated UK postal address, Bath Opticians is not responsible if the iPad is delayed in transit, lost, stolen or damaged in transit.
- If the prize remains unclaimed by Saturday 19th May 2018, that winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and Bath Opticians reserve the right to distribute the prize to the next best valid entry.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these terms and conditions, the non-complying entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be determined by selecting the next best valid entry.
- By submitting your personal details, you are giving Bath Opticians permission to contact you for sales and marketing purposes.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.