We are the experts on finding contact lenses to perfectly suit your lifestyle
If you’re looking for expert, honest advice on contact lenses, you won’t find anyone better than us – our lead optician holds a DCLP in contact lenses, the highest accreditation you can receive.
From your initial eye exam to picking the right lenses and looking after them properly, you’ll receive the finest care at every step of the process.
But it’s not just our experience that makes our contact lenses service exceptional, it’s also the wide range of premium lenses we stock.
- Disposable lenses – daily disposable lenses are worn once then thrown away. Quick, simple and safe, they’re ideal for patients with active lifestyles.
- Extended wear lenses – these are breathable lenses that can be worn for up to a month, even during sleep. You’ll need to speak with an optician to find out if they’re suitable for you.
- Soft lenses – offering a high comfort level, these are ideal wearing all day.
- Soft lenses for dry eyes – these provide the same comfort but are also designed to prevent dry eyes.
- Rigid gas permeable lenses – these allow oxygen to pass through to the eye’s surface, letting the cells breathe. Although they won’t work for every patient, they can offer superior vision correction in some cases.
- Multifocal soft and hard lenses – the perfect option for those who require more than one prescription from one lens (for example near and distance vision).
- Coloured lenses – these allow you to change the colours of your eyes to suit your mood or outfit. They can also be ordered in your prescription.
During our comprehensive eye exams, we’ll assess your specific vision and lifestyle needs to ensure you leave the practice with the perfect contact lenses.
And our exceptional aftercare will continue to keep your vision in tip-top shape.